Pic of the Week
We select our favourite photos that best represent what's happening with Step into Dance. Don't forget to tag @stepintodance, or use #stepintodance, in your photos of all things dance related and you could see your photo here.
- The Step Together sessions will be back in the October, November and December. If your school is on the programme, contact us to claim your workshop.
- We really enjoyed the Jack Petchey Foundation's Partners Event yesterday! We learnt all about the other charities the JPF funds, it was great!
- Guess what is coming back in January 2018?
- Now that our 2017 teacher training week is over, we're ready for a new academic year at Step into Dance!
- Our Patron Kimberly Wyatt has given birth to her second daughter, Maple Lyla Rogers. Congratulations Kimberly and all the best!
- This week Shani, our Programme Manager, celebrates her first year with Step into Dance. It's a pleasure to have her in the team.
- Because of this proper British summer weather, we are reminiscing about how hot and sunny it was at Step LIVE!
- This week we say goodbye to our beloved Sue, who is retiring after 8 years of loyal and fantastic service. Enjoy Sue!
- We can't believe Step LIVE! was 1 week ago. What an amazing day it was!
- Step LIVE! was an amazing way to celebrate our 10 year anniversary! We hope you all enjoy the event as much as we did!